A plant-based active agent!
The cranberry used in Cys-Control® MD Capsules has been rigorously selected by Arkopharma Group experts to ensure it contains the right amount of A-type proanthocyanidins (PAC-A).
Daily consumption of 36 mg of PAC-A, dosed according to the DMAC method, helps reduce the attachment of certain E.coli bacteria to the walls of the urinary tract.
Cys-Control® MD Capsules provide the effective dose of 36 mg of PAC-A in two daily doses.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Cranberry is a shrub that produces small red berries. It is indigenous to North America. Its virtues in the fight against urinary infections have been known to Native Americans for centuries, and were reported for the first time in 1620 by the first settlers.
Description of ingredients
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton): powder (juice concentrate, magnesium hydroxide) and extract – calcium phosphate - Corn starch - cellulose - silicon dioxide, mono/diglycerides of fatty acids, magnesium stearate.
Gel capsule coating: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose – iron oxide – titanium dioxide.
To be taken orally.
- In case of infection, it is recommended to take 1 gel capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the evening with a large glass of water, for 10 days.
- As preventive treatment, the maximum duration is 30 consecutive days.
- In all cases, drink lots of water throughout the day (at least 1.5 liters).
- Not recommended for people who are sensitive to one of the product’s constituents.
- Urinary infections in children younger than age 12 must first be treated by a doctor.
- In case of a urinary infection, Cys-control MEDICAL capsules does not replace an antibiotic treatment. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, consult a doctor.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberry is not recommended for persons subject to kidney stones.
- If you are taking an anticoagulant treatment with vitamin K antagonists, avoid taking Cys-Control MEDICAL capsules, or consult a doctor.
- Don’t hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice if you suffer from adverse effects.
- Carefully read the instructions and precautions printed on the labelling.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature between 0 and 25°C
Manufacturer: Arkofarm Srl.
Updated on: 2017-10.
This medical device is a regulated health product. As part of these regulations, it bears the CE marking.