A plant-based active agent!
The cranberry used in Cys-Control® MD Packets has been rigorously selected by Arkopharma Group experts to ensure it contains the right amount of A-type proanthocyanidins (PAC-A).
Daily consumption of 36 mg of PAC-A, dosed according to the DMAC method, helps reduce the attachment of certain E.coli bacteria to the walls of the urinary tract.
Cys-Control® MD Packets provide the effective dose of 36 mg of PAC-A in 2 daily doses.
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Ait). Cranberry is a shrub that produces small red berries. It is indigenous to North America. Its virtues in the fight against urinary infections have been known to Native Americans for centuries, and were reported for the first time in 1620 by the first settlers.
Description of ingredients
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon Aiton): powder (juice concentrate, magnesium hydroxide) and extract – Maltodextrin – Raspberry flavor - Citric acid - Sucralose.
To be taken orally.
- In case of infection, it is recommended to take 1 packet in the morning and 1 packet in the evening, diluted in a glass of water, for 10 days.
- As preventive treatment, the maximum duration is 30 consecutive days.
- In all cases, drink lots of water throughout the day (at least 1.5 liters).
- Cys-Control® MD Packets must not be used by persons with diabetes. In this case, use Cys-Control® MD Capsules instead.
- Cys-Control® MD Packets must not be used in people who are sensitive to one of the product’s constituents.
- Urinary infections in children younger than age 12 must first be treated by a doctor.
- In case of a urinary infection, Cys-Control® MD Packets does not replace an antibiotic treatment. If symptoms persist for more than 48 hours, consult a doctor.
- Prolonged consumption of cranberry is not recommended for persons subject to kidney stones.
- If you are taking an anticoagulant treatment with vitamin K antagonists, avoid taking Cys-Control® MD Packets, or consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at a temperature of less than 25°C
Manufacturer: Arkofarm Srl.
Updated on: 2017-10.
This medical device is a regulated health product. As part of these regulations, it bears the CE marking